Free Home Buyers Seminar April 27th in Carroll County MD
ELDERSBURG PUBLIC LIBRARY
6400 W Hemlock Dr, Sykesville, MD 21784
Call 443-536-9966 or (410) 386-4460 for Information
Maryland First Time Home Buyer Seminar
In one afernoon, about 2 hours, learn all of the basics of buying a new home in Maryland. Each participant will receive a Copy of "First Time Home Buyer Education" by Tom Cumpston, and an opportunity to meet with a certified mortgage planner to be pre-approved to buy a home at the seminar.
This is an invaluable tool for everyone, whether you have perfect or less-then-perfect credit, are a first-time buyer, or if it has been a few years since you were in the real estate market.
This FREE First Time Home Buyer Seminar in Maryland, will cover a range of topics and will have Mortgage / Credit Specialists and REALTORS on hand to guide you through a wealth of information including:
- Ten Mistakes First Time Home Buyers make
- How to Build and Repair Credit
- How Much Home Can I Afford
- What Mortgage Product Is Best For Me
- Get Pre-Approved for a Maryland Mortgage
- Programs Available to Help with Down Payment and Closing Costs
- Learn the Process of Buying a Home from Offer to Ratified Contract
- Learn about Inpsectors, Appraisers and Buying 'As-Is'
- What Should Your Real Estate Agent Do For You (and how they get paid)
- The Internet and What Trulia and Zillow Don't Tell You
- How to Make an Offer and How to Negotiate
- and much more!!!
Feeling Social? Connect with me......