USDA Loan Properties in Carroll County MD

Would you like to secure a single family home loan with no money down? Do you have what is considered a 'low' income and are finding it hard to secure a conventional loan? Well you are in luck, there is a program available through the USDA that can do these things. Known as a Section 502, these loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare sites, including providing water and sewage facilities.

Our friends over at Maryland are expertes in this type of financing and are ready to talk to you about your options. Many areas of Carroll County are eligable for this type of loan and once approved, we can help you find the home of your dreams and streamline the process to get you to the closing table. Call Kevin direct at 443-536-9966 or shoot him an email to answer your general questions about this program or head over to ((866) 305-7808) and tell them Kevin Hogan sent you to get the ball rolling.

Kevin W Hogan- RealtorExit Preferred Realty- Through a combination of advanced search technologies and old fashioned personalized service, he affords his clients with the highest level of service and is there for each step of the sale or purchase of your home. 


Call Kevin Hogan at 443-536-9966, a Customer First, OwnAmerica Investor Certified, USDA Loan and FHA 203k Loan Agent specializing in communities in and around the  Carroll County area such as Eldersburg, Sykesville, Mt. Airy, Woodbine and Hampstead.


Feeling Social? Connect with me......

Kevin Hogan on FacebookKevin Hogan on TwitterKevin Hogan on Google+Kevin Hogan on LinkedinKevin Hogan on Pinterest



Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information about USDA loans on this website, based on Rural Development rural area requirements. Kevin Hogan - Realtor, however, does not guarantee the accuracy, or completeness of any information, product, process, or determination provided by the USDA. Final determination of property eligibility must be made by Rural Development upon receipt of a complete application. Viewing eligibility maps on this website does not constitute a final determination by Rural Development.